Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 9 ~ 10/27/11

Twice this morning I've started to write my story I started 6 years ago as a book I planned to name "Raven Ravine". Twice I deleted everything knowing it's going to be a huge challenge to put into words, while being succinct enough to do it in a blog.

I'm not going to begin this morning; I've got to give thought to how I'm going to do this. All of it has lead me to where I am, and how the true nature of me is here to stay.

A note before I write anything is that on 12 January, 1989 I sustained a severe traumatic brain injury after my car hit black ice, spun and landed upside down in the woods a few miles from home. I was unresponsive and the 4 windows and doors were smashed and wouldn't open. My life was literally saved by my 3 and 5 year old children who climbed out the hole in the back window and went for help.

Two months later I was released from the hospital, taken to MA to live with my mother and step-father where I had another 5 months of out-patient therapy.

I'll stop today and just hope I can be clever enough to pull this off.

Fare well and a hui ho, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment