Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day two for real ~

This morning I started another new book to open my awareness further with the words of "my current teacher", whose name follows all those with ever-increasing in-depth wisdom.

So ever clever as I am; I will create "this", which is a step-in-the-right direction for my heart, my nature, and I want my Mom to continue to know how truly fulfilled I am.

The steps to start this project of love elude me, and that unnerves me to the point of doing nothing. Okay, I'm gonna put the desire to create this into a feeling within my heart, take every necessary step I can to find what I need to create this project, then to allow myself to feel the peace I'll feel when I delegate the rest to great mystery in my life.

Sounds simple enough because I've heard it hundred's of times before. But never have I been stopped in my tracks with the literal "vision" I saw in my mind, or the inspiration I felt to do all I can do, face it, and release the pressure with a feeling of faith, I'm determined to say, in the fact that the great mystery can move and arrange in unfathomable ways.

Well, I leave "you" again to continue on a path of discovery in relation to what is happening in my life. Like my little, red car is ready for me to walk up and over the east end hill of Portland, Maine to bring home again.

Fare well . . LL

No comments:

Post a Comment