Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 8 ~ 10/26/11

With all the little projects to begin today, I know I've got to have the personal determination to continue to see my life move forward. I'm lacking the motivation this morning. But I keep remembering the vivid dream I had in the wee hours today. If nothing more it confirms, to me, in a positive feeling, to just keep facing my fears and my future days will be comforting. Sometimes we need that.

I rarely recall dreams and when I do I pay attention. I started to awaken to the necessary transformation in who I am back in the late spring of 2003. That's another 10, 20, 30 hour story for another time. But my life began making a complete about-face from what I'd always believed would be my future.

That turn had been a difficult, and often emotionally painful and lonely process. I learned to face who I am and the major errors in judgment I wouldn't let go of. After steadfastly chasing illusions in my heart for half a decade, I knew it would be in my best interest to let go and move on.

I'll save the rest of the story for another time. I've learned so much.

Fare well and a hui ho, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment