Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 16 ~ 11/3/11

Happy Birthday to my brother today.

Perhaps "my story" doesn't really matter after coming full circle in life and now seeing where I am, who I am, who I'm becoming, who I'm loving more and more as I feel the warmth of the love I'm learning to receive with grace.

For the record I'd like to tell you how a tiny, unbelievable "miracle" happened on 11/1/11, which is an auspicious date anyway. I'd just gotten out of the doctor's office and took a regrouping time on the bus bench along the busiest street approaching Munjoy Hill. My mate and I left and went about 4 city blocks in a zig-zag towards my place. I suddenly becamse very flustered about the sudden awareness that I didn't have my purse. I babbled and took off at my best hurried pace.
** 23 yrs ago, after accident, I couldn't even hurry to answer a ringing phone for nearly a couple yrs, so I'm doin' great considering I used to be a moderate runner.

Anyway, to my utter shock my bag is sitting right there untouched!!! Believe me; that is a prime and constantly used seat for a variety of people not to mention the constant stream of traffic at the traffic light.

You can imagine I was blown away and actually "throwing kisses" of thanks!

Fare well (verb, adjective), a hui ho, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment